Daphne Newman Jamie Wedding Veil
Romantic and decisively feminine, the Jamie Wedding Veil by Daphne Newman embodies classic style with soft beaded detailing on a delicate scalloped edge, balancing statement with softness. A daring contrast from the ethereal lightness of the upper half of the veil Jamie's lace edge is a gorgeous extension of your wedding gown to complement lace or to introduce classic lace details to a simple silhouette.
- Customizable and made to order; once your order is confirmed we will be in touch to begin the process.
- Width (at widest point)- 60"
- Lace wedding veil edged with French Chantilly lace 9" wide and extends 40" around the bottom edge
- Italian Silk Tulle, off-white shade pairs with white, off-white and ivory gowns- color shading is available
- Materials imported from Europe, handmade in Canada
- Finished with a metal comb
- Production turnaround: Handmade to order - allow 4-6 weeks for delivery, rush available please contact us for more information.
- Length in the photo- Cathedral | 120"
Real Bride Jamie Kidd shot by Morgan McCanne Photo
Shipping & Returns
We ship Worldwide using UPS and DHL. Shipping time depends on your location, and you will be provided with an estimated delivery date with your order confirmation. Orders will be packed within 1-2 business days of purchase.
VIEW SHIPPING INFORMATION
We accept all regular-priced merchandise within 14 days of receiving your order for a refund to the original form of payment or store credit via gift card. If a refund is selected, an $15 USD processing fee will be deducted from your return amount for orders shipped to Canada and the US, and $40 USD for all other countries. If a store credit is selected, your gift card will be issued for the full value of your returned items.
Sale items can be returned for exchange or store credit only. Sale items that are discounted 50% or more are final sale and are not eligible for exchange or store credit. Gift cards, samples and made-to-order items are considered final sale.
VIEW FULL RETURN POLICY